Thursday, February 07, 2008

Interesting Endorsements for Ron Paul

I was reviewing a list of people that have endorsed Ron Paul's presidential campaign and I found it interesting. Here are names which I found most interesting:
  • Co-founder and former CEO of PayPal, Peter Thiel
  • Blues Guitarist Jimmie Lee Vaughan
  • Singer/Songwriter Derrick Webb
  • Folksinger Arlo Guthrie
  • Actor Emma Caulfield (Anya on Buffy Vampire Slayer)
  • Blogger Andrew Sullivan
I found Arlo Guthrie's comments to be among the most interesting: "I love this guy. Dr. Paul is the only candidate I know of who would have signed the Constitution of The United States had he been there."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole election process has made
me so sad.The USA has lost its luster
and uniqueness.I get the feeling it
has become a sham to placate the
American people.The outcome has been decided already probably in some
room in Zurich or The Hague and we
are only pawns on a chess board.
The North American market...Sometimes
I think Lindbergh,McCarthy and the
other conspiracy proponents were correct.
It all started with Pearl Harbor
and may have continued through the
assasinations of the Kennedys to
9-11.The older I get the more I
think the conspiracy freaks are right.God Bless!!! I think there
is hope> Jesus was for real!!!

3:33 AM  
Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said...

Don't forget that John Mayer also likes Ron Paul. Go to YouTube and type "Mayer" and "ron paul" and you'll see an interesting video.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mark Nenadov said...

Thanks, Ian. I wonder why John isn't on that page listed as a supporter?

6:36 PM  
Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said...

I'm not sure if he's formally a supporter. He really only got caught on camera expressing his like for Paul.
It would be cool though if Ron Paul came on stage to the music of Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change."

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home