Friday, June 20, 2008

School Stuff

I'm about halfway through my Reasoning Skills course, and I'm about to write the final for Economics I. I'm carrying a B- in Economics I and an A+ in Reasoning Skills.

Also, I've recently registered for Fall semester classes. The classes I chose are:

Introduction to Western Philosophy - An introduction to philosophy through the study of major figures and movements in the Western philosophical tradition.

Introduction to Psychology as a Behavioural Science - Introduction to selected areas in psychology including learning, perception, physiological psychology, emotion, and motivation.

Once I complete the Fall semester, I plan to be 1/5th of the way towards my B.A.! Timing will slow down once I get into the higher-level courses, mainly because it looks like most of those classes are never offered at night school or distance education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home