Friday, February 01, 2008

John McCain's Style

This fake dialog between Jay Leno and a few of the presidential candidates is hilarious, especially the way it precisely portrays John McCain's personality!

Here's a sample:

"LENO: So what are your thoughts on making Rudy your vice president?

MCCAIN: Well let me tell you something about that Jay, when I was serving my country in Vietnam I was entrusted with the responsibility to make tough decisions. That means I am the best man for the job.

LENO: I don’t follow. You are running for president, not vice president. I am wondering about Rudy.

MCCAIN: I am proud to say I was a foot soldier in the Reagan years as one who pushed for lower taxes, an aggressive foreign policy, and hope for America.

LENO: Dammit, I just want you to answer my question!

MCCAIN: I have the experience, the know-how, and the leadership to get things done.

LENO: I give up. "

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home