Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Website for Alpha & Omega Ministries

James White's Alpha & Omega Ministries has a new website. I don't like it one bit. I like the work they do, but I don't think I'll ever get used to this change. They have improved the navigation in some senses, but overall I'd say it's a downgrade. The scrolling is also very fluky (at least on my Ubuntu/Firefox installation).

I'm becoming more and more of a curmudgeon in regard to website redesigns. First I diss the new monergism.com design, and then I diss Alpha & Omega's new design. It certainly isn't because I'm able to do better or anything (I'm not a good web designer). So, either it's just because I'm disturbed about things not remaining predictable, or the new changes weren't all that great after all (sometimes changes look good to those who initiate them merely because they are something new).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home