Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Neither Here Nor There

  • I haven't had much to say lately. I guess you could call it a mini-vacation from the blogosphere

  • With all due respect to Tim Challies, I sort of prefer the old Monergism site design.

  • Linux users trying to get a Brother scanner going will find this page at the "Brother Solutions Centre" extremely useful

  • Just recently, I began working on learning the harmonica again. I'm using a Lee Oskar Diatonice C Major. Its a pretty nice little 10 hole harmonica. The brand "Lee Oskar" is named after the harmonica by the same name who is know for playing along-side Eric Burdon in the 1970's. It is easy to make meaningful sound with a Harmonica. It is very difficult to master it or even proceed to an Intermediate level. I still remain at the very low dregs of sub-Beginner. For now I will work on perfecting a few simple songs.

  • I'm continually amazed by how many people are now using facebook. The growth is astromonical

  • I'm beginning to discover that managing my ipod with GTKPod and GnuPodder is better than using iTunes. There are one or two loose ends, but no deal breakers. I like it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I so agree with you on the Monergism site. Again, with genuine respect to Challies.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home