Saturday, November 04, 2006

Educated at the Feet of Spammers?

Over the last little while, I've been receiving an increasing amount of spam advertising Liberty University distance education.

I think they may need to update their list of taboos. They've already tabooed things such as dancing, drinking alcohol, unauthorized petitions, flip-flops, capri pants, jeans, and possibly Calvinism :) Perhaps they should stop paying spammers and add spam to its list of ethical no-nos.

Please stop spamming me, Liberty University. Granted, you are not directly doing it. However, I highly doubt someone is voluntarily doing it at their own cost. Sending me spam with an opt out link is not good enough. I do not want e-mail from any Universities unless I specifically ask for it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home