Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday's Mini Codices

Today's featured blips..

  • Happy 156th birthday Honolulu, Hawaii!

  • My friend and former co-worker is engaged. Congrats!

  • Codex means a block of wood or a book in Latin

  • E-Catena is a great compilation of allusions to the NT in early christian writings.

  • I'm looking forward to getting a closer look the Dooyeweerd site some time.

  • The selection isn't very rich and its flawed text synthesized speech, but I plan to start listening to a few of the MP3 files from Free Christian Audio Books on my ipod.

  • If you haven't seen my cousin Nick's website, check it out: Life Without Limbs

  • Writely is neat and handy. If you are going to demo web-based office applications, start with this not Google spreadsheet.

  • The Shelter is likely one of the better Francis Schaeffer sites out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home