Friday, January 13, 2006

Too Many Books Too Little Time

As is listed on this page, I'm currently reading six books at a time. This, in my opinion, is a few too many to retain any sort of ideal concentration on any one of them. I really think anything more than three at a time is a bit overwhelming.

However now the dilema is now compounded. My Amazon.ca order has arrived. This promises to be tempting, as there are a number of books in that order that I REALLY want to get to.

So I'm trying to have enough patience to finish up with at least one or two of my current books before I start plowing through some of the new ones.

The order I speak of includes books such as "Easy Chair, Hard Words" by Doug Wilson, "Scripture Alone" by James White, "Surreal Numbers" by Donald Knuth, and "Manly Dominion" by Mark Chanski.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinney said...

There's gotta be some kind of 12 step program for that.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home